Fancy a change in career? Join the team at Superdrug as they’re recruiting for two store assistants. 💄💗
Hours per Week: 8 hours a week with an opportunity to work more hours.
Shift pattern: Part-time – flexible shift patterns across mornings; afternoons; evenings and weekends, will be discussed further at interview.
Salary: Up to £10.70 per hour.
In Sales Advisers, we look for a positive mindset, people who can support their team to get things done and enjoy getting involved. Your role at Superdrug as one of our Sales Advisers will be all about serving customers where you will deliver excellent service and make sure customers don’t miss out on any of our great Star Buys. You’ll help ensure that the store is well stocked, and a high level of store presentation is maintained and will actively be involved in achieving the store targets. To support your development, you’ll also have the opportunity to be trained in ear and nose piercing to support our fast-growing piercing business in store.
- Confident and clear communication skills
- Passionate about retail and customer service
- Desire to learn and improve your knowledge/skills
- To support your development, you can be trained in ear and nose piercing if you want to.
- This helps support our fast-growing piercing business in store (optional not essential requirement once in role)
- Flexible in working hours and adaptable to change
Find out more HERE!