Braintree Shopmobility 2017 have two electric scooters which you can use anywhere in the town centre to help you get around.
Whether you are shopping or using town centre services, such as the dentist or optician, as well as a manual wheelchair available if that’s what you need (maybe for a visiting relative?)
All you have to do is phone us on 01376 550373 or visit the Management Suite to book when you need to use the service.
For more information visit http://www.braintreeshopmobility.org.uk.
The first time you visit and use a scooter (or wheelchair) you will need to prove your address (bring a recent utility bill and photo ID) and then it is just £3 per visit. You will be issued with a membership sticker when you register with your address.
- There is a four hour limit, so that the scooter won’t run out of charge, but if you need it for longer, we can help arrange that.
- The service is available every day 9am to 5pm (must be booked 24 hours in advance).
- We also don’t make block bookings, so as to help maintain availability for everyone.
- The service is owned and heavily subsidised by George Yard Shopping Centre to make your life easier!
- To become a member and book the use of a scooter please phone George Yard Shopmobility Service on 01376 550373
- For more information visit http://www.braintreeshopmobility.org.uk