COUNTDOWN IS OFFICALLY ON… MONDAY 12TH APRIL! 🛍
Friday 9th April
25% off at peacocks! 😍
Tuesday 6th April
EASTER colouring sheets! 🎨
Friday 2nd April
Thursday 1st April
SPRING HAS SPRUNG AT M&CO! 💙
50% off at Claire’s! 🐣
UP TO 70% OFF JULIAN CHARLES SPRING SALE! 🏡
BRAINTREE MOBILE OPEN FOR ALL YOUR ESSENTIAL GADGET NEEDS! 🏡
MOTHER’S DAY INSPO! 🏡Wednesday 10th March
WIN AFTERNOON TEA FOR MUM THIS MOTHER’S DAY FROM EATON’S! ☕️
Monday 8th March
WIN an Afternoon Tea for 2 from Eaton’s worth £30 this Mother’s Day! Head over to our facebook page to enter!
TREAT MUM WITH A GIFT FROM FEVER! 💕
Monday 8th March
Treat your Mum this Mother’s Day to a gorgeous piece from Fever Accessories. We’re loving these Annie Haak bracelets, each bracelet has it’s own design and intended to carry a special meaning by way of mantras or symbols that represent luck, love, protection strength and well-being. 💎
WIN £200 PREMIER TRAVEL VOUCHERS! ✈️
Wednesday 3rd March
📆 A DATE FOR YOUR DIARY 📆 🎉
At 7pm on Wednesday 10th March Premier Travel will be hosting a Virtual Holiday Show with their partners Jet2holidays! If you’re looking for holiday inspiration or just a bit of escapism on a Wednesday night, join Premier Travel and find out about the incredible holidays that are available direct from your local airport!
The Virtual Holiday Show will include: ⭐ A showcase of the full Jet2holidays product range, including family holidays, city breaks, indulgent escapes, villa getaways and more ⭐ A selection of handpicked holiday deals just for you ⭐ Exclusive enhanced booking discounts ⭐ Everyone who joins us on the night will be entered into a prize draw to win a £200 holiday voucher!
The show will last around 30 minutes and take place via Zoom, allowing you to watch from the comfort of your own home. To reserve your place, register here. ✈️
GET EASTER READY WITH THE WORKS! 🐰
Tuesday 2nd March
Co-op Funeral care will always go the extra mile, as you can see here there was a funeral for a lady who loved butterflies and a bit of bling. Having been close friends for 15 years, Funeral Director Julie had promised her a bit of sparkle when her time came. Along with looking the part herself, she decorated the coffin with butterflies and a beautiful glittery trim. Read more about personalised funerals here.
GET EASTER READY WITH THE WORKS! 🐰
Friday 26th February
Get egg-cited for Easter with The Works ! 🐰🎨 Shop online for a range of crafts, inspiration, colouring in and more!
CARD FACTORY’S NEW APP! 📱
Thursday 18th February
Eaton’s now offering Afternoon Tea delivery! 🚚
Thursday 11th February
Get in touch with Eatons today to order!
Get Valentine’s Day ready with Fever Accessories! 💕
Tuesday 9th January
Looking for a lovely piece of jewellery for a loved one this Valentine’s Day? 😍🎁 Fever Accessories’s have an amazing collection of fashion accessories to suit all!
You can call and collect today alongside your essential shopping on 01376 325928.
CO-op Funeralcare are here to help.
Friday 5th February
Putting plans in place for the future might not be something at the top of your to-do list. It’s easier than you might think and has the added benefit of providing peace of mind for you and your loved ones.
Free delivery with Time 2 Vape! 🚚
Monday 1st February
CEX Drop & Go! 📍
Tuesday 26th January
Simply create a basket for the goods you wish to sell (Making sure you’re as accurate as possible to avoid any confusion!) and double-checking you’ve got everything that goes with it, such as phone chargers and console accessories.
Please remember that if it’s hardware you wish to sell, wipe it first to remove any data it contains and in the case of smartphones please don’t forget to remove any account data such as iCloud or Google Accounts. Once you’ve finished selecting the item(s) you wish to sell to CeX Braintree proceed to checkout and select the option. Drop them to store on your next essential store.
Are you a Vodafone Customer?! 📱
Thursday 21st January
Are you taking advantage of your VeryMe Rewards? Designed around you, with weekly treats and giveaways that change to match your interests.
Triple points when you spend more that £25 at Boots! 📱
Tuesday 12th January
We’re here for you
Friday 8th January
A list of essential stores open here at George Yard plus click & collect options. 🛒
Boots, Co-op Funeralcare, Greggs, Poundland, Superdrug and WH Smith
Click & Collect only:
Braintree Mobile, CeX, Fever Accessories and Time2vape
For the latest updates click here.
New Year New Activewear! 🏃♀️
Wednesday 6th January
Get your January activewear covered with Peacocks! Get it now with 20% off all full priced items online. Shop online now!
BBC TV Education Announcement 🔊
Monday 4th January
Starting on Monday 11th January, each week day on CBBC will see a three-hour block of primary school programming from 9am, including BBC Live Lessons and BBC Bitesize Daily, as well as other educational programming such as Our School and Celebrity Supply Teacher and much loved titles such as Horrible Histories, Art Ninja and Operation Ouch.
BBC Two will cater for secondary students with programming to support the GCSE curriculum, with a least two hours of content each weekday.
Welcome to 2021 – Update on list stores open here at George Yard
Friday 1st January
Boots, Co- op Funerals, Greggs, Poundland, Superdrug and WHSmith.
Click & Collect
Braintree Mobile , CEX, Fever Accessories, TIme 2 Vape and F.Hinds
Please adhere to the government’s guidance on social distancing to reduce social interaction between people and help reduce the transmission of coronavirus (COVID-19):Do not enter the centre if you are experiencing any of the COVID19 symptoms Maintain a distance of at least 2 metres from all other members of the public. Strictly observe the stores’ social distancing measures as instructed by their staff. Please respect and follow the instructions outlined by our retail stores and centre security team. Please wear face covering when in store or unless exempt
Competition terms & conditions ⏰
Friday 1st January
- Prizes are non refundable, non returnable and non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Open to ages 18 years old and above.
- Winner may be asked to provide contact details to George Yard Shopping Centre to facilitate prize.
- Prize may require collection from George Yard Shopping Centre.
- In certain competitions the judges decision is final.
- Winner must claim their prize within 5 days from comment on their post.
- George Yard Shopping Centre reserves the right to change the dates of any competition.
- Competitions are not open to employees of George Yard Shopping Centre and the prize sponsor company, or to members of their families.
- Following each competition, George Yard Shopping Centre will notify the winner by commenting on winners comment.
- George Yard Shopping Centre may cancel any competition at any time.
- Any photo competitions that are run, you confirm that you are the owner of the copyright and any similar right in any such photographs.
- George Yard Shopping Centre social media competitions are available to entrants in mainland United Kingdom only.
- By accepting these terms and in consideration of your registration and use of the Site you hereby allow George Yard Shopping Centre a license to use the photographs for all purposes in all media throughout the world for the full period of the copyright and any similar right.
- Only one entry per person unless otherwise specified.
- You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your competition entry to us.
- George Yard Shopping Centre reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
- The decision of George Yard Shopping Centre in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If you have any queries regarding these T&C’s, please contact us by emailing.
Christmas Opening Hours ⏰
Friday 18th December
- Thurs 24th Dec- Normal Trading
- Fri 25th Dec – Centre Closed
- Sat 26th Dec – Normal Trading
- Sun 27th Dec – 10am – 4pm
- Mon 28th Dec – Normal Trading
- Tues 29th Dec – Normal Trading
- Weds 30th Dec – Normal Trading
- Thurs 31st Dec – Normal Trading
- Fri 1st Jan 2021 – 10am – 4pm
Gift inspo from stores here at the centre 🎁
Monday 14th December
Late Night 16th & 23rd December 🛍
Wednesday 9th December
We’re delighted to let you know you can now shop later here at George Yard! The centre will be open until 7pm on Wednesday 16th and 23rd December! 🛍🛍
Full list of stores taking part in Late Night Shopping:
- Boots 8.30am – TBC
- Braintree Barbers – (9am – 6pm)
- Braintree Mobile – (9am – 7pm)
- Brow Buzz – (10am – 5.30pm)
- Card Factory – (8am – 7pm)
- CEX – (8.45am – 7pm)
- Claire’s – (9am – 7pm)
- Clintons – (9am – 5.30pm)
- Dorothy Perkins (9am- 5pm)
- Feathers – (9am – 9pm)
- Fever Accessories (9am – 7pm)
- F.Hinds – (9.15am – 7pm)
- Greggs – (6.30am – 5pm)
- Helen’s Beautique (9.30am – 5pm)
- Peacocks – (8.30am – 6pm)
- Poundland – (9am – 6pm)
- Premier Travel – TBC
- Quadrant – (9am – 5pm)
- Superdrug (9am – 6pm)
- The Works (8am – 6pm)
- Time 2 Vape – (9am – 6pm)
- TUI – (9.30am – 5.30pm)
- Vodaphone – (9am – 5.30pm)
- W H Smith – (8.30am – 6.30pm)
- Yours – TBC
Market Stalls will be at George Yard thi Saturday 10am-4pm!
Monday 7th December
If you are popping into George Yard this weekend make sure to visit the Market Stalls which will be in the centre from 10am-4pm. Perfect for Christmas present shopping! 🛍
Christmas decorations are up at George Yard! ✨
Tuesday 2nd December
The Giving Tree 🎄
Friday 27th November
We’re once again delighted to be working alongside Home-Start Essex to make sure women and children get a Christmas gift this year.
Simply buy a suitable Christmas gift when visiting stores here at George Yard and take it to the Management Suite, located near Eaton’s Tea Rooms. If you can’t head to George Yard, why not order from our shops online and have the gift delivered to Centre Management.
Postal address: Centre Management George Yard Shopping Centre, Braintree CM7 1RB. For more information click here.
TUI launch winter 2021 & Summer 2022 holidays!
Thursday 19th November
Give yourself something to look forward to! Book your appointment with TUI Braintree to take advantage of launch offers for winter 2021 and summer 2022. Please ask a member of the team for more information & to book your appointment.
Call TUI Braintree – 01376 329797 or e-mail [email protected]
Poundland launch Christmas catalogue! 🧾
Friday 13th November
Get cosy this Christmas with Poundland! Let’s make Christmas magical Braintree! Take a look at the Christmas book.
Poppy Appeal 🌺
Thursday 5th November
Royal British Legion (RBL) will be back here at George Yard selling poppies and merchandise under the bandstand this Saturday 31st October and Friday/Saturday 6th and 7th November. Please pop by to purchase a poppy to help continue to support the RBL.
If you’re unable to head to George Yard to purchase your poppy, visit their website to donate online. #EveryPoppyCounts
Meet Santa at George Yard this Christmas 🎅🎄
Tuesday 3rd November
We’re delighted to be welcoming Santa back to George Yard! For more details and to book on click here!
Christmas has landed at Greggs! 😍
Monday 2nd November
Christmas has come early at Greggs, with everyone’s favourite festive bake, mince pies, sausages in a blanket baguette are more are back in store at Greggs!
Halloween at Claire’s Accessories 🎃
Friday 16th October
Check out the range of fancy dress and more in store at Claire’s Accessories!
Check out Eaton’s latest refurb!
Tuesday 1st September
Eaton’s have recently undergone a face lift! Eat in or take-away, we offer a wide variety of tasty home cooked food. Choose from weekly specials or the option to design your own menu. 😋
Shop Safe, Shop Local at George Yard Shopping Centre
Wednesday 12th August