Lockdown store information
Recently announced by the Government, non-essential retail will close as from Thursday 5th November – Wednesday 2nd December.
Please see below for current trading information.
Open throughout lockdown (subject to change):
- Greggs – Monday – Saturday 7am – 3pm and Sunday 9am – 3pm.
- Eatons Tea & Coffee House – Open for walk in takeaways and call and collect. Please call 01376 343090 for call and collect orders.
- CEX – The store is open for ‘Drop and Go’ from 12pm – 6pm Monday to Friday and 12am – 4pm on Saturday/Sunday.
- Fever Accessories – Click and Collect orders available. Please visit Facebook to order.
- Poundland – open as usual. Head into store Monday to Saturday 9am – 5pm and Sunday – 10am – 4pm.
- Superdrug – open as usual. Monday to Saturday 10am – 5pm and Sunday – 10am – 4pm.
- Boots – open as usual. Monday to Saturday – 8.30am – 5.30pm and Sunday 10am – 4pm.
- Co-op Funeral Directors – open as usual. Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm and Saturday 9am – 12pm. Closed on Sunday.
- WHSmith – open as usual. Monday – Saturday 8.30am – 5.30pm and Sunday 10am – 4pm.
- Premier Travel – You can still discuss your holiday plans with Premier travel. Call 01376 318380 or email [email protected] The team are also holding Zoom video calls if you’d like to discuss ideas face to face.
During this difficult time, we are placing the utmost importance on the health and safety of our guests, customers and employees, working within the confines of directions from the government. The centre remains open to allow our guests and the local community to benefit from the essential services, which remain open to the public.
So that all our guests can continue to safely benefit from these essential services please adhere to the government’s guidance on social distancing to reduce social interaction between people and help reduce the transmission of coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Do not enter the centre if you are experiencing any of the COVID19 symptoms
- Maintain a distance of at least 2 metres from all other members of the public
- Strictly observe the stores’ social distancing measures as instructed by their staff
- Please respect and follow the instructions outlined by our retail stores and centre security team
George Yard have taken a number of precautionary hygiene measures to keep our environment safe, completing regular deep cleans and we are following the advice of Public Health England.
For our stores, please visit our website and social pages and the brand’s website for regular updates on opening times or store closures during this period. For store information: https://www.georgeyard.co.uk/store-guide/
We will be continuing to monitor the situation and update you in accordance. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and will do what we can to be of service to our community and thank you for your continued support.